Activity Weekend In Newcastle

Drink Tasting

Enquire about Newcastle

Drink Tasting in Newcastle

Put those tastebuds to the test with our selection of drink tasting classes in Newcastle!

Drink Tasting Options

Option 1
  • 3-4 Tastings of Different Varieties of Craft Beer
  • Icebreaker
  • Bartender

Please Note: Over 18s only. Please ensure you bring ID.

Option 2
  • Professional bar tender to coordinate the group and provide a breif introduction to Absinthe before being shown how to make Absinthe based cocktails.

Available Times: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm

Option 3
  • Professional bar tender to teach you how to distinguish the aroma’s, tastes and appearances of different beers
  • Taste 5-6 different beers (180ml each)
  • Finish with a schooner of beer of your own choice
  • 90 minutes

Option 4
  • Sit back and relax, whilst our Ginthuiast takes you through the fascinating history of Newcastle Gin, distilled on site.
  • Full of interesting facts & anecdotes, finishing with a full sensory tasting experience of our very own Newcastle Gin.
  • This experience includes welcome gin cocktail on arrival, a variety of gin samples, gin & tonics, a selection of nibbles and an informative tasting session.
  • Taste 3 gin flavours with a charcuterie selection of nibbles, proscuitto, cheese, pickled onions, roasted peppers and olives.

Availability:

  • Thu - 4pm
  • Fri -  2pm or 3pm
  • Sat - between 12pm & 4pm
Option 5
  • With the help of our instructor, work your way through the world of botanicals – whether spicy, sweet or smooth, they all work well in gin.
  • Using a rapid infusion method, use your 3 samples of gin to experiment before repeating your favourite and having the difficult decision to make!
  • Match it with a tonic & garnish and enjoy it here or bottle it up and take it home.
  • Experience includes a welcome gin cocktail (Tom Collins or Newcastle 75), 3 x 25ml samples to infuse plus a 4th 50ml sample to infuse and take home.

Availability:

  • Thu - 4pm
  • Fri - 3pm
  • Sat - 3pm
Option 6
  • Professional bar tender to coordinate the group and provide a breif introduction to Tequlia before being shown how to make Tequila based cocktails

Available Times: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm

We take care of the planning so that you focus on the fun.
hassle-free bookings
Hassle-free bookings
Simply select your desired destination and leave the rest to us
expert-event-planners
Expert Event Planners
Your own event planner to help you create the perfect weekend
small-deposit
Small Deposit
Book for as little as £50!
lots-of-fun
Tons of fun activities
100’s of day and night-time activities to choose from