Hen Weekend In Brighton

Escape Rooms

Enquire about Brighton

Escape Rooms in Brighton

Have you got what it takes to Escape? Pit your wits against your mates to see who can crack the puzzle first. Great way to spend an afternoon on your stag or hen weekend in Brighton!

We love having stag or hen groups, so no need to pretend you’re a work do here! A great way to warm up before the drinking. We currently have four rooms open and can accommodate up to 36 people. Split into teams and try and beat the others time or keep it friendly. Either way, you’ll have a great time with us before the big day.

Escape Rooms Options

Option 1
  • 5 Amazing themed escape rooms
  • 1 hour to Escape
  • Introduction and explanation of the game
  • teams of 6 split across the different rooms depending on group size

We take care of the planning so that you focus on the fun.
hassle-free bookings
Hassle-free bookings
Simply select your desired destination and leave the rest to us
expert-event-planners
Expert Event Planners
Your own event planner to help you create the perfect weekend
small-deposit
Small Deposit
Book for as little as £50!
lots-of-fun
Tons of fun activities
100’s of day and night-time activities to choose from