Stag Weekend In Bournemouth

Human Table Football

Enquire about Bournemouth

Human Table Football in Bournemouth

Football is a no brainer on any stag do in Bournemouth, but why not try something a little bit different? It’s just like table football… except the part where you and the boys are the players! You’ll be split into teams and pitched in a tournament inside our 50 x 20 foot inflatable arena and then it’s kick off!

Human Table Football Options

Option 1
  • 50 x 20 foot inflatable pitch
  • All necessary equipment
  • Venue hire
  • Event facilitator/referee

Available Mon-Sat

Just like those little figures in regular table football, you too will be attached to bars with your only movement being side to side. It’s all about teamwork though, as you’ll need to make sure you’re moving in the same direction as the player at the other end of the bar!     The great thing about this game is that you don’t even have to have played before and you certainly don’t have to be the next Ronaldo. We’ll throw in a ref to hand ou... Learn more

Just like those little figures in regular table football, you too will be attached to bars with your only movement being side to side. It’s all about teamwork though, as you’ll need to make sure you’re moving in the same direction as the player at the other end of the bar!

The great thing about this game is that you don’t even have to have played before and you certainly don’t have to be the next Ronaldo. We’ll throw in a ref to hand out any well-deserved red and yellow cards, so you can focus on bringing your A game.

We take care of the planning so that you focus on the fun.
hassle-free bookings
Hassle-free bookings
Simply select your desired destination and leave the rest to us
expert-event-planners
Expert Event Planners
Your own event planner to help you create the perfect weekend
small-deposit
Small Deposit
Book for as little as £50!
lots-of-fun
Tons of fun activities
100’s of day and night-time activities to choose from