Activity Weekend In Bournemouth

Clay Pigeon Shooting

Enquire about Bournemouth

Clay Pigeon Shooting in Bournemouth

Ever fancied yourself as a bit of a sharp shooter? Then what better time to test how good your aim really is with clay pigeon shooting on your Bournemouth trip! Whether you come with bags of experience or it’s your first time, our instructors will ensure you and your friends have an unforgettable session. The aim of the game is to hit those clays, so we’ve got plenty of different targets to suit both the beginners and the experts amongst you!

Clay Pigeon Shooting Options

Option 1
  • 18 Clays and Shots Each
  • 12 Gauge Over and Under Double Barrel Shotguns
  • All Safety Equipment
  • Qualified Instructor

For groups of 6 or under we reserve the right to mix with another group.

Saturdays only/

Option 2
  • 30 Clays and Shots Each
  • 12 Gauge Over and Under Double Barrel Shotguns
  • All Safety Equipment
  • Qualified Instructor

Saturdays only.

Option 3
  • 40 Clays and Shots Each
  • 12 Gauge Over and Under Double Barrel Shotguns
  • All Safety Equipment
  • Qualified Instructor

Saturdays only.

We take care of the planning so that you focus on the fun.
hassle-free bookings
Hassle-free bookings
Simply select your desired destination and leave the rest to us
expert-event-planners
Expert Event Planners
Your own event planner to help you create the perfect weekend
small-deposit
Small Deposit
Book for as little as £50!
lots-of-fun
Tons of fun activities
100’s of day and night-time activities to choose from