Hen Weekend In Bournemouth

Archery & Throwing

Enquire about Bournemouth

Archery & Throwing in Bournemouth

On your weekend in Bournemouth you’ll be wanting to do something that brings out your competitive side, and with our selection of archery and throwing sessions, what more could you ask for? Whether you fancy giving Robin Hood a run for his money or you want to put your aiming skills to the test, we’ve got you covered! Suitable for groups of all ages, these activities are the perfect way to spend an afternoon with your closest mates.

Archery & Throwing Options

Option 1
  • Qualified instructor
  • All safety equipment
  • Bows and arrows
  • Standard targets
  • Practice round
  • Competition round

Available Mon - Saturday

Option 2
  • Qualified instructor
  • All safety equipment
  • American Tomahawks and wooden targets
  • Different scoring zones
  • Practice and competitions

Available Mon-Sat

Option 3
  • Qualified instructor
  • All safety equipment
  • Compound crossbows
  • Practice round
  • Competition round

Available Mon-Sat

Option 4
  • Qualified instructor
  • All safety equipment
  • Throwing knives and wooden targets
  • Different scoring zones
  • Practice and competitions

Available Mon-Sat

We take care of the planning so that you focus on the fun.
hassle-free bookings
Hassle-free bookings
Simply select your desired destination and leave the rest to us
expert-event-planners
Expert Event Planners
Your own event planner to help you create the perfect weekend
small-deposit
Small Deposit
Book for as little as £50!
lots-of-fun
Tons of fun activities
100’s of day and night-time activities to choose from