Budapest is a beautiful city, renowned for its shops, restaurants, markets and bustling nightlife. Ideal for an epic Stag weekend, the city is bursting with activities to do and things to explore. You won’t see a lot of tourists in Budapest, so if you’re looking for a more authentic place to party, you’ve found it! The prices are cheap and the weather is amazing during the summer months, so it’s the perfect location for a lad’s weekend. As the Hen & Stag experts, our team have put together a list of some of the best things to do on your Stag weekend in Budapest, Hungary.

Budapest’s astonishing architecture, breath-taking powerboat rides and extraordinary people makes Hungary’s capital hard to beat as a European Stag weekend destination. Boat rides are a great way to greet the city; you’ll get to explore the surroundings, meet new people, not to mention the fact that you’ll get to experience the thrill and speed of one of the fastest water vehicles…

This city itself is ‘split’ into two differentiated sections: the picturesque western side of the city is called Buda, where you’ll likely find all those historical tourist spots and attractions, whilst the eastern Pest is where you will discover the amazing nightlife and great Stag do activities. Pretty cool, right? Budapest has an amazing 70 million litres of thermal water rises to the surface daily. The hot springs have given birth to dozens of medicinal baths and to a bathing culture dating back to Roman times. So whether you decide to hit the clubs and bars while you’re here, or relax in the natural thermal waters, the possibilities are endless!

limousines in Budapest

With any Stag do abroad you’ll no doubt want transfers to and from your hotels/accommodation. From limousines to party buses, you can kick off the Stag do as soon as your feet are firmly on Budapest’s ground. Once you have unpacked, why not go explore? Take in the sights of the Hungarian city on a Segway tour! It’s not only the best way to burn off that hangover, it’s also a great way to get all those great photo shots. If that’s not enough to fuel your Stag weekend, why not challenge yourselves to the ultimate Segway rally?

Once you are ready for the night’s antics, one of our guides will take you and the boys on one of the most incredible bar crawls of your life. To start the night in VIP fashion, each of you will get free drinks or shots in the best bars around the area, entry to an erotic lap club and VIP night club entry. You’ll be partying like celebrities with your own booths, tables and complimentary drinks to round the night off!

And why stop there – Enjoy a cool glass of beer the afternoon after the night before, AK-47 shooting and beers sounds perfect to cure a hangover, don’t you think? AK-47 shooting is a popular choice for Stag weekends, it can be basic practice or the professionals can turn it into something a little more competitive if you’d like. See who can hit targets and see who just needs to hit the hay!

And as the day dawns, seek entertainment with mud wrestling, watch two sexy wrestlers fight it out in the ring or why not throw the Stag in too? Let’s hope he makes it out. And don’t end the night there, strip clubs and nightclub entry for the second night running can be arranged!

Looking to book your Stag weekend in Budapest? Get in touch with one of our team for your free quote or visit our website for more details. Our website removes all of the pain and stress of organising a stag party, making it as easy as possible for you to get everything sorted and ready for the big weekend. By using our services you can save boat loads of time and money – just choose your ideal destination and desired activity/activities, enter a few details about your intended group and we will do the rest for you.