Liverpool is very popular for party weekends. Your guaranteed a warm reception from the locals in Liverpool and the club scene is just legendary. In addition, the restaurants, bars and taxis are all reasonably priced. Here are some great hen activity ideas in Liverpool.

Great Hen Activity Ideas in Liverpool

COCKTAIL MASTERCLASS
Cocktail making lessons are very simple. Our charming barmen will teach you how to mix cocktails from a set menu and you all get the opportunity to make (and most importantly, drink) the cocktails.

PERFUME PARTY
How about this for a unique event to really awaken your sense of smell? Make your own signature scent or enjoy learning about the process of perfume making with the professionals. A great way to connect with the group, you can choose the elements that will go into making your perfect perfume.

GO KARTING
Go Karting is competitive and plenty of fun. Everyone loves Go Karting for the sheer thrill and competition involved. Go Karts are lightweight and very easy to ride, making them suitable for all stag and hen parties. Who will be the eventual winner after you complete all the laps? Find out. You will be impressed by the quality and realism of the indoor track.

CHOCOLATE MAKING
If you're a chocolate lover (and who isn't?!), this indulgent chocolate making session will be a delicious start to your hen night. An experienced chocolatier will teach you how to taste chocolate, take you through its history and help you discover the art of creating some beautifully hand-crafted chocolate treats to take home.

PAINTBALLING
One of the most popular activities ever for hen and stag parties, paintballing is fast-paced, competitive and great for group bonding. Let your adrenaline race as you run around and try not to get shot, whilst the paint pellets fly. Who will emerge as the winner?

PAMPER & CHAMPAGNE
Indulge in some deserved 'me' time and choose from a range of relaxing treatments, including massages and facials in a fully-equipped luxury spa whilst you also sample some sweet chocolates and strawberries & cream. All washed down with some champagne. A great way to prepare for the big day!

DANCE CLASS
Whether you've got two left feet or have some rhythm already, you can pick up some nifty moves from the professionals with our dance lessons.

AK-47 SHOOTING
An AK 47 is one hell of an assault rifle. If you fancy handling this powerful weapon and testing how well you can shoot, this is your chance to be Rambo for the day. We offer all the equipment and safety instructions you will need to be able to excel at this super shooting experience.

MEAL & DRINKS
There are numerous fantastic restaurants and bars for you to visit when you want to let your hair down and relax. We pre-select all the tried and tested best bars and restaurants on your behalf to save you the fuss of organising it all yourself. All you have to do is look forward to a great night.

PUB CRAWL
A Pub Crawl offers your party the chance to explain which kind of bars you want to visit and an expert tour guide accompanies you on a tailor-made tour. They provide you with insightful information and help you move onto the next bar, when you're ready to move on with your night.