While you want to go abroad, Europe is going to be your best bet for a cheap stag weekend. Travel is cheap, the beers are cheap and the accommodation is cheap too! We have some of the best packages listed below for you, these are what we deem as the most awesome places to enjoy a cheap weekend.

Amsterdam

This is one of our top destinations for winter weekends, however Amsterdam is amazing all year round! The travel is cheap and our Stag weekend packages are cheap too! Perfect way to make your stag weekend epic on a budget.

Amsterdam

We provide 2 nights stay in a 2-3* hotel in the city centre for quick access to all of the main club areas with a 5 hour bar crawl with guide. The guide will help provide a night in all of the best bars Amsterdam has to offer. Your second night will begin in a lap dance club, you will have free entry booked and of course we can arrange added extra. After all, what is a stag weekend without a private lap dance for the stag? You will also have free entry to one of the hottest clubs in the city, with a guide available throughout your stay.

Dublin

It is known for its beer; Guinness and so, what better place to spend a weekend with the lads but Dublin. It reviewed highly for its beers and so there is no better place to consume it than here. Plus, flights here will be cheap, so it is a great way to travel without breaking the bank.

Dublin

We provide 2 nights stay in a centrally located, 2-3* hotel for that you a close to all activities or bars you choose to visit, return transfers from the airport so that you are not wasting umpteen amounts on taxis, we arrange a minibus to pick you up with a meet and greet guide to show you how's best to spend your time in the city. You will be booked for a pub crawl with reserved areas and shots in each bar you go to for your fist night in the city and for the second night, free club entry, shots and reserved area will be provided to ensure a stress free night with the lads.

Budapest

Budapest is one of our favourite destinations for stag weekends, the nightlife is spectacular and the list stag activities here are endless, use our package as a foundation and add a fun activity of your choice.

Budapest

We provide a choice of accommodations for this package, 2 nights in 3* hotel or 38 apartments in the centre of the city, if you do choose a hotel; bonus! Breakfast is included. We arrange return transfers from the airport with this package too as we know it can be a hassle to arrange transport, and sometimes very expensive. The transport will come with a guide to greet your and tell you everything you need to know about your stay in Budapest. The package includes a 5 hour bar crawl with a free drink in each bar to begin your weekend properly, your second night will include lap dance club entry with a free VIP room rental, a private show for the stag and a free 2nd drink! This is why we love Budapest.

For stag weekend packages like these, or even ones with some awesome stag weekend activities like paintballing or go karting, get in touch using the contact form below.