Blog

View our blog to find some useful information for your party.

Budapest Stag Do Ideas Activities
Top 75 Budapest Stag Do Ideas & Activities From airsofting with your pals to zorbing down a hill, plan the ultimate last nights of freedom with our guide to stag weekends in Budapest. When it comes to pla...
Top 75 Budapest Stag Do Ideas & Activities
Top 75 Budapest Stag Do Ideas & Activities From airsofting with your pals to zorbing down a hill, plan the ultimate last nights of freedom with our guide to stag weekends in Budapest. When it comes to planning...
Top European Hen & Stag destinations
Top European Hen & Stag destinations European hens and stags can give you something raw, fun and very diverse. Check out our favourite places to stay for a hen/stag weekend. AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDSIt’s p...
Top Hen & Stag Do Destinations in March
Top Hen & Stag Do Destinations in March Although many hen or stag weekends are hosted in the summer months, having your hen or stag weekend in March can be awesome. Bars and clubs are very popular this time ...
Top Ideas For A Hen Weekend In Ibiza
Top Ideas For A Hen Weekend In Ibiza Everyone knows that Ibiza is where the party always is, so what better destination for your hen weekend? Relax by the pool with a few cocktails in ...
Top London Bars for an Amazing Stag Party
Top London Bars for an Amazing Stag Party Your stag weekend is a monumental time, it is something you never want to forget, as its (fingers-crossed) never going to happen again. It's the last night that you ha...
Top Rated Stag Do Activities in Munich
Top Rated Stag Do Activities in Munich Most people are aware that Europe is home to some of the greatest stag opportunities, from beer-soaked nights out, to days out on the dirt track. Perfect for thrill-se...
Top Stag Do Activities in Tenerife in November
Top Stag Do Activities in Tenerife in Nove... Tenerife is the largest and probably the most famous of Spain’s Canary Islands, what with all the tourists travelling from all over the world, and the awesome excursio...
Destinations in 2020
Top Stag Do Destinations for 2020 Organising a stag do can sometimes be a drag, especially if you’ve got no clue as to where you want to go. So as the hen and stag experts, we’ve compiled a...
Top UK Cities for Hen Dos
Top UK Cities for Hen Dos Every girl dreams of her perfect wedding, to what about the perfect hen weekend? It’s the thing that is on every Chief Bridesmaid’s mind, and it is importa...
Types of Hangover Experiences
Types of Hangover Experiences There are all kinds of hangovers and where as some of us experience just one, I have definitely experienced a fair few of the hangovers listed below, some are better t...
Unusual Hen Weekend Destinations in Europe
Unusual Hen Weekend Destinations in Europe Finding a fun and exciting place to spend your last weekend as a single woman can be a difficult choice. If you are looking for something different, we have you covere...
Enquire about your party