Blog

View our blog to find some useful information for your party.

Top UK Cities for Hen Dos
Top UK Cities for Hen Dos Every girl dreams of her perfect wedding, to what about the perfect hen weekend? It’s the thing that is on every Chief Bridesmaid’s mind, and it is importa...
Types of Hangover Experiences
Types of Hangover Experiences There are all kinds of hangovers and where as some of us experience just one, I have definitely experienced a fair few of the hangovers listed below, some are better t...
Unforgettable Stag Weekends in Albufeira: The Ultimate Party Destination
Unforgettable Stag Weekends in Albufeira: ... When it comes to planning an epic stag weekend, one destination that should definitely be on your radar is Albufeira. Located on the stunning southern coast of Portuga...
Unusual Hen Weekend Destinations in Europe
Unusual Hen Weekend Destinations in Europe Finding a fun and exciting place to spend your last weekend as a single woman can be a difficult choice. If you are looking for something different, we have you covere...
Vintage Hen parties
Vintage Hen parties The 30s, 40s and 50s were amazing; women celebrated elegance and were pampered and made to feel like extraordinary women. So what better way to enjoy your ...
Weekend in London
Weekend in London London is our favourite place to party, ladies who are going to London for their Hen weekend usually booked activities like dance lessons for the ladies to have a la...
Weekend on the Beach anyone?
Weekend on the Beach anyone? Start your stag weekend with a competitive activity; beach sports day is fun and highly competitive. Enjoy the Olympic Games on the beach for your Stag Do weekend. I...
What happens on the stag do stays on the stag do
What happens on the stag do stays on the s... It is important to stick to the rules of a stag do; it's practically bro code. So remember, what happens on the stag weekend stays off of Facebook, right? Check out ...
When Should I Start Booking My Hen & Stag Weekend
When Should I Start Booking My Hen & Stag ... The best destinations are always busy in the world of hen and stag parties. Hotels, flights and activities always see groups of bidding men and women for the best and ...
Wild Weekend
Wild Weekend When it comes to your hen weekend, it isn't all about pampering the hen and winding down before the big day. Some hens might like something more exciting, thrilling ...
Zen Hen Weekends
Zen Hen Weekends The Zen Hen Weekend is something that has grown in popularity this year. Yoga, meditation and spa days are becoming a more popular activity than any of the more thrill...
Zorbing stag activity
Zorbing stag activity Zorbing is the perfect activity for adrenaline junkies of all kinds. It involves being harnessed into a huge ball and attempting to compose yourself while moving thr...
Enquire about your party