We have just updated our website and system, please contact us at enquire@justbanter.co.uk or 08002100643 in case of any issues logging into your account.

Blog

View our blog to find some useful information for your party.

10 Tips for Organising Your Hen Party
10 Tips for Organising Your Hen Party Organising a hen party is usually a very intimate and personal experience for a bride to be, and that's a lot of pressure to make sure it matches up to expectations. B...
10 Vintage Hen Party Accessories
10 Vintage Hen Party Accessories To theme your hen party, why not use vintage party accessories? This will be an easy way to decorate a booked apartment or hotel room, ready for the girls to come an...
Destinations in 2017
20 Best Stag Do Destinations in 2017 Organising a stag do can sometimes be a drag, especially if you’ve got no clue as to where you want to go. So as the hen and stag experts, we’ve compiled a...
20 Unusual Stag Do Ideas in London
20 Unusual Stag Do Ideas in London So you’re interested in booking a stag party in London, right? But what exactly is there to do in London, you may be asking yourself… As the capital of England,...
4 Amazingly Embarrassing Activities for a Hen Week
4 Amazingly Embarrassing Activities for a ... Naughty but nice fun is not always asked for. If you know your best friend would like a night full of eye candy then go for it! Give the bride a saucy surprise with ...
5 Awesome Stag Do Activities in Benidorm
5 Awesome Stag Do Activities in Benidorm When most people think of Benidorm, their minds immediately go to the hit TV series. However, you haven't got to worry about seeing the sun-worshipping, chain-smo...
5 Beach Destinations for Stag Party Weekends in 2017
5 Beach Destinations for Stag Party Weeken... Beach destinations for stag do weekends.
5 Best Hen Do Locations in the UK
5 Best Hen Do Locations in the UK Just because you’ve got a hen weekend to plan, that doesn’t mean you have to spend over the odds to fly over to another country. Who says you can’t have an epic h...
5 Best Stag Do Activities in Munich
5 Best Stag Do Activities in Munich As host to millions of visitors each year, the Capital of Bavaria is home to some of the most intense nightlife in Germany. Munich is the perfect place for a beer-soak...
5 Budget Destinations for Hen and Stag Weekends in 2017
5 Budget Destinations for Hen and Stag Wee... When organising a hen and stag do, the last thing you want to be worrying about is spending over the odds. Although money won't seem like everything when you...
5 Cheap ideas For Stag Weekends
5 Cheap Ideas for Stag Weekends Abroad Stag weekends abroad can be quite expensive, so it’s good to know the tips and tricks to save you some cash. When it comes to organising the lad’s big week...
5 Fancy Dress Ideas for Your Stag Weekend
5 Fancy Dress Ideas for Your Stag Weekend One thing we like to suggest to all of the lads that come to us for stag weekend advice is fancy dress. It isn’t every day that we get to convince a group of lad...
Enquire about your party