We have just updated our website and system, please contact us at enquire@justbanter.co.uk or 08002100643 in case of any issues logging into your account.

Blog

View our blog to find some useful information for your party.

6 signs that you've had too much
6 signs that you've had too much Everyone loves a good night out; with the girls, with the lads, whoever it is, hitting the town on a Saturday night seems a great idea. But the morning after, we are...
6 Things to do in Valencia
6 Things to do in Valencia Valencia is the third-largest city in Spain; it's a wonderfully down to earth city with thriving cultural, eating and nightlife scenes.Valencia is a serious cont...
6 ways to cure a hangover
6 ways to cure a hangover It’s no secret that on your hen/stag weekend you are going to want to have a drink, but sometimes it gets a little messier than you expected, the night gets ou...
7 Unique Hen Party Themes
7 Unique Hen Party Themes EGYPTIAN Egyptian goddesses would be a beautiful idea, you and the ladies can go all out with this one, and even get the hen looking like the very best, Cleopatra. ...
8 Awesome Stag Do Activities in Barcelona
8 Awesome Stag Do Activities in Barcelona For those of you who make up the groom’s side of the bridal party, undoubtedly one of the biggest things your will be looking forward to is the all-important stag do. ...
8 Things to Do in Prague to Enjoy Your Stag Weekend
8 Things to Do in Prague to Enjoy Your Sta... Europe is notorious for offering the greatest stag weekend opportunities, from beer-soaked nights out, to days out on the dirt track, revving up some steam. Perfect fo...
Action & Adventure Hen Weekend Activities
Action & Adventure Hen Weekend Activities With all that stress of planning a wedding, I think it’s time to let down your hair and release some anxiety, don’t you? Why not try your hand at clay pi...
Autumn or winter hen party ideas
Autumn or winter hen party ideas Hen weekends in the winter are always less popular, and of course we understand, the weather isn’t great and there are a little less hen weekend activities that sp...
Autumn or Winter Stag Party Ideas
Autumn or Winter Stag Party Ideas If you are choosing to have your stag weekend in the UK, the winter months aren't always that popular, and we do in some ways understand. The weather isn't great and a...
Barcelona Stag Weekend
Barcelona Stag Weekend Barcelona is the second largest city in Spain, and so there’s no surprise it’s a hugely popular destination for fun loving stags. It has combinations of bo...
Benidorm Stag Destination
Benidorm: The Ultimate Stag Destination! When most people think of Benidorm, their minds immediately go to the hit TV series. However, you haven't got to worry about seeing the sun-worshipping, chain-smoking ...
Best Beach Destinations in Europe for Hen & Stag Parties
Best Beach Destinations in Europe for Hen ... Organising a hen or stag party is not always as easy as it may seem. Choosing the ideal destination is important and often determines whether or not ...
Enquire about your party