Blog

View our blog to find some useful information for your party.

Bridesmaids bearing bums
Bridesmaids bearing bums Remember when wedding photo’s used to be a staged view of perfection, your professional photographer used to place your hands, your angles and wait for you all...
Bucharest Travel
Bucharest Travel Guide - What to Do & See ... INTRODUCTION TO Bucharest Famous for its remarkable Belle Époque buildings and its vast, tree-lined boulevards, Bucharest remains as Romania’s largest ci...
Budapest Weekend
Budapest Weekend Budapest is such a beautiful city; it is renowned for shops, restaurants, markets and nightlife. For a stag weekend, we usually book 1 activity here and 2 VIP nights...
Cheap Stag Weekend Packages Abroad in 2016
Cheap Stag Weekend Packages Abroad in 2016 While you want to go abroad, Europe is going to be your best bet for a cheap stag weekend. Travel is cheap, the beers are cheap and the accommodation is cheap too! We ...
Classy Hen Do Ideas & Activities in the UK
Classy Hen Do Ideas & Activities in the UK So it’s the moment you have all been waiting for – the hen do, but how can you turn such a traditionally tacky night out into a classy weekend with your cl...
Dare to be different
Dare to be different As a best man, your job is to organise the Stag Weekend, so when the groom to be says something along the lines of… “I want my stag weekend to be differ...
Edinburgh Stag Do Ideas in 2016
Edinburgh Stag Do Ideas in 2016 There's plenty to see and do during a special stag weekend in Edinburgh and so much to experience. We have put together a list of our favourite stag activities. Hov...
Essential Items for your Stag Weekend
Essential Items for your Stag Weekend It’s almost here, the stag weekend. You are buzzing and cannot wait to get out there and party. You have organised everything, the transport is covered, the ho...
European Summer festival guide
European Summer festival guide Festivals are huge, excessive and full of opportunities for brilliant fun, If you come prepared and avoid pitfalls. These tips will help. Prepare or Fail I know it...
Eye Candy Weekend
Eye Candy Weekend Fancy a little eye candy before you hang up your bachelorette dress and commit to a life of coupledom? Well we have the perfect idea. Why not start your party with ...
Fantastic Hen Party Games - Time to Go Wild!
Fantastic Hen Party Games - Time to Go Wild! Regardless of whether you are a member of the bridal party or even the bride-to-be, we know that there is one pre-wedding event that you’re all waiting for &ndas...
Football mad stags
Football mad stags When it comes to weekends abroad, Spain is definitely one of the best we can recommend. A weekend on the beach here is fantastic, but for those looking for a little ...
Enquire about your party